ColorShot Developer Kit
A comprehensive Developer Kit is available for integrating
the ColorShot Digital Photo Printer into customized or
The ColorShot Developer Kit contains
source code and binary libraries for a sample DOS application
that prints a 24-bit color bitmap (BMP) image file to the
ColorShot Digital Photo Printer via the parallel port. The sample
DOS application performs the following functions:
- Initializing the ColorShot Digital Photo Printer.
- Sending and receiving command and status codes to
the ColorShot Digital Photo Printer via the parallel port.
- Performing color-transformations on the image before printing,
in order to generate a color-accurate print.
- Sending image data to the ColorShot Digital Photo Printer.
- Ejecting the color print.
- Monitoring and reporting error conditions (e.g. no film).
The source code of the sample DOS application supplied with the ColorShot
Developer Kit is well-commented, and may be easily ported to other 8/16/32-bit
For further information on the ColorShot Developer Kit, please contact: